Haters War Haters War

i have serious complaints with the controls, I couldnt even finish the tutorial because my guy would instantly walk in a direction and wouldnt respond to any of my control inputs. i reloads 3 times but i did it everytime.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

wtf

ok so it pisses me off that u do not have an auto switch when a weapon runs dry but that wouldnt be a big deal if u could switch weapons with E and Q but u cannot so that means i either have to stop moving to move my left hand or take my hand off the mouse, in any case, it is a manageable thing to fix so please do it

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

sooo...

i gave the game a rating only cuz i had to, so ignore that, but i dont understand the game, was there a part one, cuz all i get is a police car, and i cannot click on anything, then if i click on the map i cant get out of it, id like to play the game but like i said, i dont know how, so if someone could post a "how to" that be get, and ps. i did click on the "walkthrough" and all i got was a vid that showed something completely different than what i saw....

Canabalt Canabalt

5994 m!!!!!

oh yah, kicked my friends ass in this game

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

ok game

i really got tired of the inconsistency in the hit ratings, i wouldnt buy anything, just upgrade my defense, and my hit rating would go from a 98% to like a 70%...wtf?

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Dude!!!

Only one word, Multiplayer!!! you so need to figure out a way to get that workin

Parasite X Parasite X

Love this game

one of the few that im actually good at, i got rank 17 all time, so i really like it

Dildo Heroine Dildo Heroine

looks fun

yah wouldnt load for me, lame

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

wow

i got to wave 346, 3459 kills or so, and my score was somethin like 2300000000 i think fun shit man

Music Catch Music Catch

wow

this game is so soothing, i was in a bad mood b4 and after playing it i feel better thank you for adding it. i vote higher if i could but unfortunately i cant, great job i loved it