The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

cool

plz correct me if i am wrong, because i want to actually know, but did Dom Fera come up with this?

Red Vs Blue Animated ep.1 Red Vs Blue Animated ep.1

right on man

ok Man, serously, you need to do more, i like this more than the actual show, the caracter design reminds me of like Tankmen, i hope the doods at Rooster Teeth arent gonna be gay and not let you do more, neways keep up the good work and make some more plz :)

WillWorks responds:

I'm glad you liked this EAMan because I hope to make more if lots of people like it and I don't want these character designs to goto waste

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright i feel good, i feel go-AHHHHHHHHH!!!! LMMFAO

Haters War Haters War

i have serious complaints with the controls, I couldnt even finish the tutorial because my guy would instantly walk in a direction and wouldnt respond to any of my control inputs. i reloads 3 times but i did it everytime.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

wtf

ok so it pisses me off that u do not have an auto switch when a weapon runs dry but that wouldnt be a big deal if u could switch weapons with E and Q but u cannot so that means i either have to stop moving to move my left hand or take my hand off the mouse, in any case, it is a manageable thing to fix so please do it

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

sooo...

i gave the game a rating only cuz i had to, so ignore that, but i dont understand the game, was there a part one, cuz all i get is a police car, and i cannot click on anything, then if i click on the map i cant get out of it, id like to play the game but like i said, i dont know how, so if someone could post a "how to" that be get, and ps. i did click on the "walkthrough" and all i got was a vid that showed something completely different than what i saw....

For Whom Teh Bell Tolls For Whom Teh Bell Tolls

Noob

wow ive been playin for three months and im better than you, BTW he cant be banned for pointing out the obvious douche

djt820 responds:

Welcome to last year douche. Kill yourself.

AWP Gol Magnum AWP Gol Magnum

super good work, what program did you do this in, Maya? i really enjoy the attention to detail in the scope, however, isnt the bolt supposed to be bent downward. anyway, good work my friend. also, if it shows i have a low rating on this review, please disregard it, my computer has been acting wonky on this site.